With passion to create a peaceful one world that is devoid of war and threats, Global Citizens is a program that geared towards inculcating the culture of diplomacy and round-table negotiation among the younger generations.
The program helps to broaden the students’ knowledge horizon by exposing them to various decision making processes and procedures. It teaches them about the world and helps them to appreciate the grace and abundant benefits in diversity of their culture, languages, Nationality, skin colour…
Global citizen is implemented as a school to school program in what we described as “Operation catch them young” At global Citizen, Students are asked to choose a country of their choice, helped to research and assimilate the policies of the country so chosen (Political, Economic, Social, Cultural values…) This students are at the end of the day, designated as Ambassador and representative of the countries so chosen.
Global citizens will help to achieve the following goals among other things;
- To unite the continents (One world many nations)
- To inculcate in the younger generations, the culture of round-table negotiation and diplomacy as against the use of force, violence and destruction in settling differences
- To build and sustain the chain of global peace negotiators
- To broaden the knowledge horizon of the students
- To build and prepare the younger generations for global leadership responsibility
Start a Model United United Nations in your sschool
call the line on our website